No matter what you are starving for, you’ll discover a substantial range of tasty meals to please you at the MUSE’s menu. Seafood Quickly Tofu Soup, 18. Spicy Kkori Galbijjim Combination MUSSE’s delicious food will strike the area.
Notification: The prices listed on this page are attended to recommendation just. The real rates might differ depending upon your MUSSE place.
MUSSE Menu Categories
Now let’s have a look at MUSSE’s menu! You will discover that the list is divided into the following classifications:
Leading Menu Items
- Musse Unique Meal
- Combination Unique
Here is the Complete Menu for MUSSE
Now that you understand what you will be paying to eat at MUSSE, here is the complete menu of food choices to pick from!
Leading Menu Items
- Kimchi Jun $8.99.
- Chadol Soup $11.99.
- Yukgaejang $11.99.
- Bibimbap $11.99.
- Budae Jjigae $12.99.
- Soda $2.50.
- Healthy Smoothie with Genuine Fruit $4.00.
- Vietnam Iced Coffee $4.00.
- Jokbal Muchim $21.99.
- Dotorimuk $13.99.
- Haemul Pa Jun $16.99.
- Kimchi Jun (Appetisers) $8.99.
- Dogani Muchim $24.99.
- Buchu Jun $8.99.
- Yanggi Soup $11.99.
- Chadol Soup (Soups) $11.99.
- Seog Geo Soup $12.99.
- Dogani Soup $14.99.
- Kkori Soup $15.99.
- Someori Soup $12.99.
- Galbi Soup $16.99.
- Wongi Soup $16.99.
- Yukgaejang (Soups) $11.99.
- Guruji Kalbi Soup $15.99.
- Beef Quickly Tofu Soup $11.99.
- Seafood Quickly Tofu Soup $11.99.
- Veggie Quickly Tofu Soup $11.99.
- Entire Chicken Soup $16.99.
- Heugyeomso Soup $16.99.
Musse Unique Meal.
- Galbijjim (Musse Unique Meal) $53.99.
- Spicy Kkori Jjim $53.99.
- Hot Dolsot Bibimbap $14.99.
- Bibimbap (Musse Unique Meal) $11.99.
- Hot Dolpan Bibimbap $21.99.
- Seafood Hot Dolsot Bibimbap $15.99.
- Yuksu Bulgogi $32.99.
- Gamja Jeongol $27.99.
- Budae Jjigae $27.99.
- Chadol Suyuk $31.99.
- Dogani Suyuk $36.99.
- Kkori Suyuk $36.99.
- Modeum Suyuk $39.99.
- Heugyeomso Jeongol $39.99.
- Spicy Galbi Jjim Combination $58.99.
- Spicy Kkori Galbijjim Combination $58.99.
- Chadol Suyuk Combination $41.99.
- Dogani Suyuk Combination $46.99.
- Kkori Suyuk Combination $46.99.
- Modeum Suyuk Combination $49.99
- Modem Suyuk Combination $49.99.
- Beef Bulgogi Marinated Beef BARBEQUE Supper $18.99.
- Pork Bulgogi Pork BARBEQUE Supper $16.99.
- Fried Rice Supper $13.99.
- La Gal Bi Beef Brief Ribs BARBEQUE Supper $21.99.
- Gamjatang Supper $12.99.
- Budae Jjigae Supper (Supper) $12.99.
- Ttukbaegi Bulgogi Supper $16.99.
- Spicy Beef Soup with Ramen Supper $13.99.
- Beef Bulgogi Myeon Supper $13.99.
- Dumpling Soup Supper $13.99.
There Is Something For Everybody At MUSSE.
Now you have actually found the complete menu and costs for MUSSE! As you can see, there is something that will take a hit for every consumer. The food is all exceptionally reasonably priced!
Here are some evaluations from visitors.
Evaluations for MUSSE.
Here’s what individuals are stating:
- The food was excellent at 91%.
- The shipment was on-time 94%.
- The order was precise, 92%.
- Joanne K. San Fernando Valley, CA.
We were checking out the location and were yearning homemade Korean food. I got a soothing soup with dumplings and duk, which was best to settle my stomach. My sibling got the cabbage and kalbi beef in a well done mouth-watering beef bone broth as if It has actually been slow-cooked for hours in our Omma’s kitchen area.
Jasmine I. Los Angeles, CA.
LA had its very first rainy day of fall, and I was yearning some Korean soup. I bought the Spicy Beef Quickly Tofu (# 11).
When I got here, the soup wasn’t prepared yet, so I sat while I waited. The dining establishment smelled SO excellent.
I just needed to wait perhaps 10 minutes, and the soup was ready. When I bought it, I was pleased it was much shorter than the eta.
Another pickled thing (not sure what it was, however, it was tasty) and rice with the soup when I got the house, I was delighted that they consisted of kimchi.
The soup itself was so great. The tofu abounded, the spicy level was ideal, and beef was very finely sliced. It absolutely made a hit.
I will absolutely be back and am so delighted to have actually discovered this gem!
Lynette T. Northridge, Los Angeles, CA.
Coming here on a Monday night, there was only one other celebration in the dining establishment. Likewise, we were informed to re-park our vehicles as you require to park in the * back * of the dining establishment, not in the mini lot next door. The personnel were friendly enough to assist us through the menu and recommend what would be best for our group of 4.
We bought the Spicy Galbijjim (medium) combination with routine beef bone soup, and the Yuksu Bulgogi (marinated beef, glass noodles, veggies, sort of like hot pot). Galbijjim was the very best. That makes sense because that’s what the waitresses suggested – the beef hurt and marinated in a sweet and somewhat hot sauce. The rice cakes were likewise the ideal chewy consistency.
The Yuksu Bulgogi (beef hot pot) and beef bone soup were a bit on the dull side. All the parts were LARGE, which was ideal for our group … and made substantial leftovers!
Respectable Korean food (that’s FAST), though absolutely nothing “impressive”– the side meals might utilize a bit enhancement (the fish cakes were most likely the very best).
Thu-Ha T. Los Angeles, CA.
Among our preferred areas for good Korean food in the valley! They have a vast range of ban-chan, soothing soups, and delicious meals for the entire household.
I advise and enjoy:
- Yanggi Tang or Chadol Tang (ox bone soup w/nonfat beef brisket or w/ beef brisket) & noodle – milky & light, include salt and sliced green onions to your taste.
- Ugeoji Galbi Tang (short beef rib and napa cabbage) – best soup on a cold day or a hangover, def makes a hit.
- Modem Suyuk (boiled ox bone soup w/several kinds of beef) is milky broth, tender brisket, oxtail, and excellent for sharing.
- Galbijjim (spicy or soy) – braised beef short ribs, rice potato, veggie, and cake – loaded with flavor, fantastic for sharing.
- LA Galbi (BARBEQUE beef brief ribs) – yummy.
There are plenty of cubicles, chairs, and tables, and is fantastic at accommodating big celebrations. There are big flat screen television and adorable decorations.
Found southeast of Reseda Blvd. and Chase St. Lot parking in the back June 2020.
Musse opened for dine-in once again. The beef is incredibly yummy! Soup is tasty.
May 2020 Hmmm, the other day’s Musse Korean soup was excellent. Lemme share with the world how remarkable their Yukgaejang soup is. The soup was hot to a point as if specified by the dish.
We were in Northridge for work, and the work team desired to attempt something various. We discovered Musse the Korean soup dining establishment to provide it a shot. Given that I wasn’t in the state of mind for soup, I got the short hot ribs with rice cake.
LA had its very first rainy day of fall, and I was yearning some Korean soup. We bought the Spicy Galbijjim (medium) combination with routine beef bone soup, and the Yuksu Bulgogi (marinated beef, glass noodles, veggies, sort of like hot pot).
May 2020 Hmmm, the other day’s Musse Korean soup was terrific. We discovered Musse the Korean soup dining establishment to offer it a shot. Because I wasn’t in the state of mind for soup, I got the short hot ribs with rice cake.